Welcome to our Summer 2016 reading group or reading groups, rather!
This summer, we are hosting book clubs just for you! Below you’ll find a little more about the process.
-who knows, we may even have some giveaways 😉
About Summer Reading Groups
Although TMU is hosting this summer event, we are bringing multiple bloggers to lead each group. Here’s how it will work:
- Each group reads one book. So, if you’d like, you can join more than one group!
- You can list the books you’d like to read and vote on them, here.
- Based on the books listed, you can choose which group(s) you’d like to join
- Read, Meet, and Enjoy your summer groups!
Want to host a group or groups, visit this page.
Who knows, we may even have some giveaways. 😉
So, go ahead list the books you want to read.
Steps to Leading a TMU Summer Group
Choose a book that you are interested in reading and are willing to organize a group for!
Check out the comments, here. If you see a book listed that you like, vote up (or thumbs up) on the comment!
- Which book(s) you want to read
- Which group(s) you want to lead
- When and Where the group will meet
Lead and Read
- Sign up page will be posted/
- Voting can continue throughout the summer
- Club ends August 6th!
Enjoy your group!