Keeping a blog schedule can be incredibly difficult and it’s even harder to publish every single post “on time.” So, today, I’m going to share a little trick I learned a long time ago to help with this labor of love! 😉
It’s called the “Scheduling” Feature.
Scheduling your post is an amazing way to be consistent with your writing without having to do it in real time.
Did you get a burst of inspiration one day to crank out 10 posts? Great! now you have content to last you until your next burst. 😉
So, this is how I utilize the scheduling feature using WordPress.
- Go to your dashboard (your url/dashboard)
- Click on a post you’d like to schedule
- On the top right corner, you will see an option stating “Publish Immediately”
- Click “Edit”
- Adjust the date and time you want the post to be published on
- Then click “Ok”
- Then Click the blue button that says “schedule”
That’s it! It’s that simple.
Do you use the scheduling feature? Has it helped you in any way?