Today, I am going to show you how you can be part of the problem, not the solution.
1. Panicking over every situation that is not ideal
2. Being extremely negative
3. Passing the blame to everyone but yourself
4. Not caring about anyone but yourself
5. Trying to hinder someone else’s dreams
6. Being jealous of others successes
7. Following the crowd instead of being yourself
8. Overly caring about what others thing of you
9. Not listening to anyone but yourself
10. Not being supportive
– By the way, you can follow us by clicking the Follow Button at the right! (Shameless Promotion) 😉
This post is a classic case of “an oldie’ but a goodie’.” Originally published (by me) on TMU on July 5, 2014. Edited for relevancy.