Welcome to “WordPress 102.” This is an intermediate level blog series that is helpful to WordPress users.
We cover topics such as:
- Adding users to your blog
- Where to get free photos
- Responding to negative comments
- And more!
Please feel free to leave your questions and comments below (or more privately here). I look forward to talking with you!
Last week, we spoke on the benefits of adding multiple writers to your blog and how you customize their access.
Today, we will talk about how to actually complete this task.
Remember, the “User” feature allows your guests/editors to do some of the following:
- Write, edit, tag, categorize, submit/publish their post as if it were their own blog.
- Receive adequate credit for their post instead of having my name be the link
- Be directly alerted when receiving comments, likes and links to reply to instead of checking back…
View original post 332 more words